Nutrience Original is proven to provide great results within its category at an affordable price. Quality chicken as the first ingredient in Nutrience Original Healthy Puppy formula helps ensure your puppy’s optimal growth.
- Quality chicken, to help your dog to help build strong, lean muscles
- Combination of whole grains, natural fiber and prebiotics to help your dog maintain a healthy intestinal tract.
- DHA helps in the development of your puppy’s brain and nervous system
- Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, including salmon oil and flaxseed, will help your dog maintain healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Promotes puppy's developing immune system with antioxidants
- Perfect for Puppies
- Made in Canada
- Available in 2 sizes: 2.5 kg & 13.6 kg
Chicken meal, brown rice, green peas, oatmeal, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dried beet pulp, natural chicken flavor, flaxseed, calcium carbonate, brewer’s yeast, salmon oil (source of DHA), blueberries, cranberries, carrots, vitamins [vitamin E supplement, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), vitamin A supplement, niacin, calcium pantothenate, inositol, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid], minerals [zinc oxide, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, copper sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganese oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], potassium chloride, salt, DL-methionine, L-lysine, chicory root extract, choline chloride, yeast extract, glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulfate.
|Crude protein min||25.0%|
|Crude fat min||15.0%|
|Crude fiber max||4.0%|
|Vitamin A min||20,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D3 min||1,300 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E min||130 IU/kg|
|Taurine* min.||500 mg/kg|
|Ascorbic acid* (vitamin C) min||50 mg/kg|
|Omega-6 fatty acids* min||3.2%|
|Omega-3 fatty acids* min||0.5%|
|Glucosamine* min||200 mg/kg|
|Chondroitin sulfate* min||100 mg/kg|
|Docosahexaenoic acid*(DHA) min.||0.1%|
Calorie Content: 3,625 kcal/kg (455 kcal/cup)
All puppies aren’t created equal. Your puppy may require more or less food depending on age, activity level and environment. Simply start with our recommendations, adjust as needed, and make sure to always have fresh water available.