Nutrience Original is proven to provide great results within its category at an affordable price. Quality chicken as the first ingredient in Nutrience Original Healthy Kitten formula helps ensure your kitten’s optimal growth.
- Quality chicken, to help your kitten to help build strong, lean muscles
- Combination of whole grains, natural fiber and prebiotics to help maintain a healthy intestinal tract.
- DHA helps in the development of your kitten’s brain and nervous system
- Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, including salmon oil and flaxseed, will help your kitten maintain healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Promotes kitten's developing immune system with antioxidants
- Perfect for Kittens
- Made in Canada
- Net Weight: 2.5 kg
Chicken meal, brown rice, oatmeal, green peas, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dried beet pulp, egg product, natural chicken flavor, flaxseed, brewer’s yeast, calcium carbonate, salmon oil (source of DHA), blueberries, cranberries, carrots, vitamins [vitamin E supplement, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), vitamin A supplement, niacin, calcium pantothenate, inositol, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, vitamin B12supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid], minerals [zinc oxide, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, copper sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganese oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], potassium chloride, DL-methionine, lecithin, taurine, chicory root extract, choline chloride, yeast extract, L-lysine, salt, yucca schidigera extract.
|Crude protein min||31.0%|
|Crude fat min||19.0%|
|Crude fiber max||4.0%|
|Vitamin A min||25,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D3 min||1,600 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E min||130 IU/kg|
|Ascorbic acid* (vitamin C) min||150 mg/kg|
|Omega-6 fatty acids* min||4.3%|
|Omega-3 fatty acids* min||0.6%|
|Docosahexaenoic acid* (DHA) min.||0.1%|
Calorie Content: 3,700 kcal/kg (425 kcal/cup)
All kittens aren’t created equal. Your kitten may require more or less food depending on age, activity level and environment. Simply start with our recommendations, adjust as needed and make sure to always have fresh water available