Nutrience Original is proven to provide great results within its category at an affordable price. An indoor cat may face weight or hairball challenges and can benefit from the specially-formulated diet of Nutrience Original Healthy Adult Indoor.
- Quality chicken, to help your cat maintain lean muscle mass
- Added key sources of antioxidants to support your cat’s immune system and maintain a healthy heart
- Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids will help your cat maintain healthy skin and coat and reduce excess shedding.
- The multi-fiber blend and pineapple also minimize the formation of hairballs.
- Contains specific amounts of glucosamine & chondroitin to help support joints and maintain mobility.
- Reduced litter box odours with Yucca Schidigera extract
- Optimal level of taurine helps maintain normal feline heart function and good vision.
- Perfect for Indoor Adult Cats
- Made in Canada
- Net Weight: 2.5kg
Chicken meal, brown rice, oatmeal, green peas, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dried beet pulp, natural chicken flavor, egg product, flaxseed, calcium carbonate, brewer’s yeast, salmon oil (source of DHA), blueberries, cranberries, carrots, vitamins [vitamin E supplement, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), vitamin A supplement, niacin, calcium pantothenate, inositol, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, vitamin B12supplement, vitamin D3, supplement, folic acid], minerals [zinc oxide, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, copper sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganese oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], potassium chloride, DL-methionine, lecithin, salt, taurine, chicory root extract, choline chloride, yeast extract, L-lysine, yucca schidigera extract, pineapple extract, glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulfate.
|Crude protein min||27.0%|
|Crude fat min||14.0%|
|Crude fiber max||6.0%|
|Vitamin A min||25,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D3 min||1,600 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E min||130 IU/kg|
|Ascorbic acid* (vitamin C) min||60 mg/kg|
|Omega-6 fatty acids* min||3.3%|
|Omega-3 fatty acids* min||0.5%|
|Glucosamine* min||200 mg/kg|
|Chondroitin* min||100 mg/kg|
Calorie Content: 3,350 kcal/kg (365 kcal/cup)
All cats aren’t created equal. Your cat may require more or less food depending on age, activity level and environment. Simply start with our recommendations, adjust as needed and make sure to always have fresh water available.