Nutrience Original is proven to provide great results within its category at an affordable price. Chicken as the #1 ingredient in our Nutrience Original Adult Medium Breed recipe gives him the taste he craves while supporting his strong, active body.
- Quality chicken, to help your dog maintain lean muscle mass
- Added key sources of antioxidants to support your dog’s immune system and maintain a healthy heart
- Combination of whole grains, natural fiber and prebiotics to help your dog maintain a healthy intestinal tract.
- Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, including salmon oil and flaxseed, will help your dog maintain healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Contains specific amounts of glucosamine & chondroitin to help support joints and maintain mobility.
- Perfect for Adult Dogs
- Made in Canada
- Net Weight: 13.6 kg
Chicken meal, brown rice, green peas, oatmeal, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dried beet pulp, natural chicken flavor, flaxseed, calcium carbonate, brewer’s yeast, salmon oil (source of DHA), blueberries, cranberries, carrots, vitamins [vitamin E supplement, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), vitamin A supplement, niacin, calcium pantothenate, inositol, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid], minerals [zinc oxide, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, copper sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganese oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], potassium chloride, salt, DL-methionine, L-lysine, chicory root extract, choline chloride, yeast extract, glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulfate.
|Crude protein min||24.0%|
|Crude fat min||14.0%|
|Crude fiber max||4.0%|
|Vitamin A min||20,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D3 min||1,300 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E min||130 IU/kg|
|Ascorbic acid* (vitamin C) min||50 mg/kg|
|Omega-6 fatty acids* min||3.0%|
|Omega-3 fatty acids* min||0.5%|
|Glucosamine* min||200 mg/kg|
|Chondroitin sulfate* min||100 mg/kg|
Calorie Content: 3,550 kcal/kg (445 kcal/cup)
All dogs aren’t created equal. Your dog may require more or less food depending on age, activity level and environment. Simply start with our recommendations, adjust as needed and make sure to always have fresh water available.