Nutrience infusion is a Canadian made food, combining fresh, never frozen chicken, low-glycemic whole grains, vegetables, fruits, and nutrient-rich botanicals.
- Rich in Protein
- Freeze-dried infused kibble for superior flavour
- A special botanical blend and coconut oil are used for their ability to provide multiple health benefits.
- Whole fruits and vegetables contain rich antioxidants
- Omega-3 fatty acids to ensure healthy coat and cognitive development
- Prebiotics & probiotics provide greater absorption of nutrients and promote a healthier digestive tract
- Added glucosamine and chondroitin offer advanced hip & joint protection
- Perfect for Indoor Adult Cats
- Made in Canada
- Net Weight: 2.27 kg & 5 kg
Deboned chicken, chicken meal, steel cut oats, pearl barley, green peas, red lentils, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), sun-cured alfalfa, natural chicken flavour, freeze-dried chicken liver, salmon oil, coconut oil, pumpkin, butternut squash, carrots, spinach, broccoli, apples, blueberries, cranberries, pomegranate, juniper berry extract, ginger, fennel, chamomile, peppermint leaf, licorice root, turmeric, vitamins (vitamin E supplement, vitamin A supplement, niacin, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid), minerals (zinc sulfate, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, ferrous sulphate, copper proteinate, copper sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite), lecithin, salt, choline chloride, potassium chloride, chicory root extract, yeast extract, calcium carbonate, DL-methionine, L-lysine, taurine, glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulfate, rosemary extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium bifidum fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product.
|Crude protein min||32.0%|
|Crude fat min||16.0%|
|Crude fiber max||4.5%|
|Vitamin A min||20,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D3 min||1,300 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E min||130 IU/kg|
|Omega-6 fatty acids* min||3.0%|
|Omega-3 fatty acids* min||0.3%|
|Glucosamine* min||400 mg/kg|
|Chondroitin sulfate* min||200 mg/kg|
|Total microorganisms* min.||120M CFU/lb|
Calorie Content: 3,750 kcal/kg (450 kcal/cup)
All cats aren’t created equal. Your cat may require more or less food depending on age, activity level and environment. Simply start with our recommendations, adjust as needed and make sure to always have fresh water available.