For cats sensitive to land-based proteins egg & poultry, Nutrience Grain Free Ocean Fish formula is also a balanced diet for the average cat.
- Grain & Gluten-Free
- Multiple sources of coldwater fish provide protein and essential amino acids for overall health
- Low-glycemic carbohydrates may lower the risk of diabetes
- A special botanical blend and coconut oil are used for their ability to provide multiple health benefits.
- Whole fruits and vegetables contain rich antioxidants
- Omega-3 fatty acids to ensure healthy coat and cognitive development
- Prebiotics & probiotics provide greater absorption of nutrients and promote a healthier digestive tract
- Certified low glycemic and diabetic pet-friendly by the GRI
- For Cats of All life stages
- Made in Canada
- Available in 2 Sizes: 2.5 kg & 5 kg
- Also available in Turkey, Chicken & Herring Formula
Deboned haddock, deboned cod, deboned flounder, deboned pollock, ocean whitefish meal, menhaden fish meal, green peas, canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), sweet potatoes, lentils, tapioca, deboned herring, sun-cured alfalfa meal, natural fish flavor, salmon oil (source of DHA), coconut oil, pumpkin, butternut squash, carrots, spinach, broccoli, apples, pears, blueberries, cranberries, pomegranate, juniper berry extract, ginger, fennel, green tea extract, peppermint leaf, licorice root, turmeric, vitamins [vitamin E supplement, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), vitamin A supplement, niacin, calcium pantothenate, inositol, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid], minerals [zinc oxide, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, copper sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganese oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], potassium chloride, choline chloride, lecithin, taurine, chicory root extract, DL-methionine, yeast extract, dried kelp, glucosamine hydrochloride, yucca schidigera extract, L-lysine, rosemary extract, chondroitin sulphate, L-carnitine, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis lactis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus helveticus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium longum fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product.
|Crude protein min||38.0%|
|Crude fat min||18.0%|
|Crude fiber max||3.5%|
|Vitamin A min||25,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D3 min||1,600 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E min||130 IU/kg|
|Ascorbic acid* (vitamin C) min||60 mg/kg|
|Omega-6 fatty acids* min||5.0%|
|Omega-3 fatty acids* min||0.8%|
|Glucosamine* min||800 mg/kg|
|Chondroitin sulfate* min||400 mg/kg|
|Total microorganisms* min.||225,000,000 CFU/lb|
Calorie Content: 3,750 kcal/kg (450 kcal/cup)
Nutrience Grain Free benefits cats of all breeds and life stages. The quantity of food your cat requires is dependent upon size, age, activity level and environment. Simply start with our recommendations, adjust as needed and make sure to always have fresh water available.