No Stay! Furniture Spray for Dogs is a special blend of natural herbs that most pets find displeasing and prefer to avoid. In training your pet to stay off furniture or other designated areas, it is important to remember that you are attempting to alter a habit which may require multiple applications as well as the recommended training tips listed below.
• The Scent of No Stay! and redirecting your pet will help alter the unwanted behaviour.
• If your pet attempts to tolerate the herbal scent of No Stay! and reoccupy the treated area; immediately redirect them to one place you prefer them to lie.
• The preferred place should always be available and always the same location.
Location, Location, Location:
• Remember your pet found security and comfort not only on your favourite furniture but in that particular room.
• Conditions of this room should be considered when choosing a new area for your pet.
• If you choose to keep the pet’s bed in the same room, be sure to distance it from the furniture that is off-limits and away from the scent of No Stay! spray.
• Once your pet begins to occupy the preferred “pet bed” on their own, be sure to offer positive reinforcement, from a simple petting to small treats or toys.
Mint (0.84%), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (0.74%), Garlic Oil (0.63%), Clove Oil (0.53%)
Purified Water, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil.
Total Inactive Ingredients: 97.26%