Advanced Probiotics & Enzymes Soft Chew with PB6 technology enables beneficial bacteria to travel through the complete GI tract for optimal stomach and intestinal balance. Use daily for optimal results.
- Great for pets with sensitive stomachs and digestive issues
- Specifically developed to support and balance the total GI environment
- Suitable for Dogs over the age of 6 weeks.
- Net Weight: 154g (5.4 oz.)
- Contents: 70 ct. (30-Day Supply)
Brewers Dried Yeast, Glycerin, Dried Potato Product, Flaxseed, Lecithin, Canola Oil, Calcium Sulfate, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Solubles, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum Fermentation Product, Papaya, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Fructooligosaccharides, Natural Flavoring, Water, Maltodextrin, Tapioca Starch, Sorbic Acid (a preservative), Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product, Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), Vegetable Oil.
[Per 2 Soft Chews]
- Moisture (Max.) 21.5%
- *alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae) 2,320 SKBU(1)
- *Lipase (Aspergillus niger) 210 LU(2)
- *Cellulase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum) 75 CMCU(3)
- *Protease (Papaya) 22,100 PU(4)
- *Bacillus subtilis (PB6 Probiotic) 1 Billion CFU
- *Bacillus coagulans (Probiotic) 100 Million CFU
(All values are minimum unless otherwise noted.)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Directions For Use:
[Give with each meal]
- Up to 20 lbs. 1 soft chew
- 21 to 40 lbs. 2 soft chews
- 41 to 80 lbs. 3 soft chews
- 81 lbs. and over 4 soft chews
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Due to the tasty nature of our products, do not leave package unattended around pets.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.