For care of traumatic wounds, cuts, abrasions, skin irritations, skin ulcers, post surgical incision sites, hot spots, burns, scratches, rashes, irritated skin and wound odours.
- Hydrogel is designed to stick to the site of application and evaporate slowly
- ONLY animal healthcare products formulated with the original and patented Microcyn® Technology!
- Safe and non-toxic for use on all animal species
- No alcohol, steroids or antibiotics
- No mixing or dilution required
- Net Volume: 4 fl.oz. (120 ml)
Shake well before use. Move excess hair from wound area. Clip if necessary. Adjust spray nozzle. Saturate the affected area. If dressing is required, saturate dressing with MicrocynAH® Hydrogel at each dressing change. Repeat 3-4 times per day until wound is healed. No rinsing necessary. Hydrogel is designed to stick to the site of application and evaporate slowly. No need to wipe away film or residue. Faster healing is achieved when wounds are cleaned and maintained moist. Safe for use around mouth, nose, ears and eyes.
For external use only. Not for injection. Discontinue use if irritation develops and contact your veterinarian. For animal use only. Not for human use. Keep out of reach of children. Safe if licked by animal. Always consult with a veterinarian for systemic conditions.
Store in its original container at room temperature away from direct sunlight and heat. Do not freeze.