For care of traumatic wounds, cuts, abrasions, skin irritations, skin ulcers, post surgical incision sites, hot spots, burns, scratches, rashes, irritated skin and wound odours.
- ONLY animal healthcare products formulated with the original and patented Microcyn® Technology!
- Safe and non-toxic for use on all animal species
- No alcohol, steroids or antibiotics
- No mixing or dilution required
- Net Volume: 3 fl.oz. (100 ml)
Shake well before use. Remove excess hair from wound area. Clip if necessary. Saturate the affected area with MicrocynAH®. If dressing is required, saturate dressing with MicrocynAH® at each dressing change. Repeat 3-4 times per day until wound is healed or per treatment protocol as directed by the veterinarian. No rinsing is necessary. Safe for use around mouth, nose, ears and eyes
For external use only. Not for injection. Discontinue use if irritation develops and contact your veterinarian. For animal use only. Not for human use. Keep out of reach of children. Safe if licked by animal. Always consult with a veterinarian for systemic conditions.
Store in its original container at room temperature away from direct sunlight and heat. Do not freeze.