Cats thrive on a grain-free diet high in quality protein with moderate fat levels and low levels of carbohydrates. This natural, grain-free formula cat food is fortified with vitamins, minerals, probiotics, and antioxidants. For a complete and balanced diet, Merrick recommends a combination of Purrfect Bistro dry and wet recipes.
- Real deboned tuna is always the first ingredient.
- Made with a delectable gravy that adds needed moisture to your cat’s diet.
- No grain, wheat or corn. No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Formulated with prebiotics & probiotics to promote Digestive Tract Health
- Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids to help build and maintain great skin and fur.
- Added vitamins, minerals and taurine and packed with antioxidants for immune health
- Ideal for Adult cats 1 - 7 years old
- Made in USA
- Net Weight: 3.0 oz (85g)
- Available in 13 Flavours
Deboned Tuna, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Deboned Chicken, Peas, Dried Egg Product, Potato Protein, Natural Flavor, Dried Potato, Green Beans, Ground Flaxseed, Cranberries, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Carrageenan, Guar Gum, Powdered Cellulose, Dried Whey Protein Concentrate, Anchovy, Sodium Phosphate, Salmon Oil, Minerals (Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Glucoheptonate, Sodium Selenite), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate), Taurine, Choline Chloride, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Thyme, Sage, Rosemary.
- Crude Protein (min): 9.0%
- Crude Fat (min): 4.0%
- Crude Fiber (max): 1.2%
- Moisture (max.): 81.0%
- Ash (max.): 2.1%
- Taurine (min.): 0.08%
Calorie Content: 893 kcal/kg (76 kcal/can)
Merrick Purrfect Bistro cat food provides a quality, 100% nutritionally complete and balanced diet. Please have clean, fresh water available at all times. Serve at room temperature. We understand that every cat is different and that optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, activity level and environment.
- When fed alone to adults, feed 1 can per 3.5 lbs of body weight per day.
- For kittens up to twice this amount and for mothers up to three times this amount.
- For combination feeding, reduce ¼ cup for every ½ can wet.