Pâté’s are full-flavored gourmet cuisine enjoyed by food lovers all over the world and this international favorite is sure to please your feline family member, as well.
- Real deboned fish is always the first ingredient in this high protein recipe.
- Grain-free and no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Formulated with prebiotics & probiotics to promote Digestive Tract Health
- Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids to help build and maintain great skin and fur.
- Added vitamins, minerals and taurine and packed with antioxidants for immune health
- For All life stages
- Made in USA
- Net Weight: 3.0 oz (85g)
- Available in 13 Flavours
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Dried Egg Product, Natural Flavor, Cranberries, Calcium Carbonate, Organic Alfalfa, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Carrageenan, Guar Gum, Sodium Phosphate, Salmon Oil, Minerals (Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Glucoheptonate, Sodium Selenite), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate), Taurine, Choline Chloride, Yucca Schidigera Extract.
- Crude Protein (min): 10.0%
- Crude Fat (min): 5.0%
- Crude Fiber (max): 1.0%
- Moisture (max.): 78.0%
- Ash (max.): 2.1%
- Taurine (min.): 0.08%
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Nutrient Profiles.
Calorie Content: 1,110 kcal/kg (110 kcal/can)
Merrick Purrfect Bistro cat food provides a quality, 100% nutritionally complete and balanced diet. Please have clean, fresh water available at all times. Serve at room temperature. We understand that every cat is different and that optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, activity level and environment.
- When fed alone to adults, feed 1 can per 3.5 lbs of body weight per day.
- For kittens up to twice this amount and for mothers up to three times this amount.
- For combination feeding, reduce ¼ cup for every ½ can wet.