We don't think Thanksgiving should come only once a year so we created Merrick Thanksgiving Day Dinner for your dog to enjoy all year round. This grain free recipe's first ingredient is big home-style chunks of real, deboned USDA inspected turkey, prepared with chicken, sweet potatoes, carrots, green beans and granny smith apples all in a gravy that your dog is sure to love.
- No artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or by-products.
- Savory broth adds moisture and flavor to your dog’s diet.
- All Merrick canned recipes can be served as a topper for dry kibble or a delicious standalone meal.
- For All life stages
- Made in USA
- Net Weight: 374g
Deboned Turkey, Turkey Broth, Chicken, Chicken Broth, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Green Beans, Apples, Dried Egg Product, Potato Protein, Natural Flavor, Dried Peas, Dried Potatoes, Potato Starch, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Blueberries, Cranberries, Potassium Chloride, Gum Ghatti, Xanthan Gum, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Salmon Oil, Choline Chloride, Cassia Gum, Rosemary, Sage, Thyme, Minerals (Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodate, Cobalt Glucoheptonate, Sodium Selenite), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate), Yucca Schidigera Extract.
- Crude Protein (min): 9.0%
- Crude Fat (min): 5.0%
- Crude Fiber (max): 1.8%
- Moisture (max.): 81.0%
Calorie Content: 1,027 kcal/kg (370 kcal/can)
- For dogs over 100 lbs., add 1/2 can for each additional 10 lbs.
- Feed puppies up to two times
- Feed Pregnant or lactating females up to three times for the same weight.
Adjust feeding level to your dog’s individual needs. If feeding with dry food, reduce wet amount by 6 oz for every ½ cup of dry food. Shake well before opening. Cover and refrigerate unused portions. Keep fresh water available at all times.