Merrick Grain Free Backcountry Raw Infused Game Bird Recipe Dry Dog Food is an ancestral canine diet packed with protein dogs crave. This natural, grain free formula provides your dog with the nutritional benefits of a raw diet they would have discovered in the wild in a safe and convenient recipe that's easy to serve.
- Real deboned turkey is always the first ingredient. This high-quality protein helps build and maintain healthy muscle tissue and energy levels.
- Freeze-dried raw pieces are mixed into the kibble in a pure state to provide nutritional benefits that are easily digestible and taste great.
- Rich in Omega fatty acids for healthy skin and coat, and contain leading levels of glucosamine and chondroitin for healthy hips and joints.
- For Adult Dogs
- Made in USA
- Comes in 3 Sizes: 4lb (1.8kg), 12 lb (5.4kg) & 22 lb (10kg)
- Also available in Pacific Catch Recipe
Deboned Turkey, Turkey Meal, Chicken Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Potatoes, Peas, Salmon Meal, Natural Flavor, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Potato Protein, Duck, Quail, Chicken, Pea Protein, Chicken Liver, Apples, Gelatin, Blueberries, Organic Alfalfa, Salmon Oil (source of Omega 3 fatty acids), Salt, Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Amino Acid Complex, Sodium Selenite), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate), Choline Chloride, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract.
- Crude Protein (min.): 38.0%
- Crude Fat (min.): 17.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.): 3.5%
- Moisture (max.): 11.0%
- Omega-6 fatty acid* (min.): 3.0%
- Omega-3 fatty acid* (min.): 0.3%
- Glucosamine* (min.): 1,200 mg/kg
- Chondroitin Sulfate* (min.): 1,200 mg/kg
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Nutrient Profiles.
Calorie Content: 3,738 kcal/kg (374 kcal/cup)
For dogs over 100 lbs: Add 1/4 cup per additional 10 lbs. For puppies and pregnant or nursing dogs: Feed 25% more than the amounts listed.
Transitioning: Gradually mix in the new food over a 5-7 day period, increasing the amount of Backcountry Pacific Catch Recipe each day.