Merrick Backcountry Hearty Duck + Venison Stew is packed with the things your dog loves to eat. This grain-free stew has big pieces of real deboned meat, fresh-cut vegetables and a hearty gravy.
- Real deboned duck is always the first ingredient. This high-quality protein helps build and maintain healthy muscle tissue and energy levels.
- Complete and balanced nutrition for adult dogs that adds moisture and flavor to your dog’s diet.
- Merrick Backcountry canned stew recipes come in a variety of exotic protein blends.
- For All life stages
- Made in USA
- Net Weight: 12.7 oz (360g)
Deboned Duck, Turkey Broth, Dried Egg Product, Carrots, Green Beans, Sweet Potatoes, Peas, Potatoes, Pea Protein, Deboned Venison, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Canola Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Guar Gum, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate), Choline Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Glucoheptonate, Sodium Selenite), Cinnamon, Caramel Color, Xanthan Gum.
- Crude Protein (min): 8.0%
- Crude Fat (min): 3.5%
- Crude Fiber (max): 3.0%
- Moisture (max.): 81.0%
Calorie Content: 791 kcal/kg (288 kcal/can)
- For dogs over 100lbs, add ½ can for each additional 10lbs
- Feed puppies up to two times
- Feed Pregnant or lactating females up to three times for the same weight.
Adjust feeding level to your dog’s individual needs. If feeding with dry food, reduce wet amount by 6 oz for every ½ cup of dry food. Shake well before opening. Cover and refrigerate unused portions. Keep fresh water available at all times.