MEOW is made using only the highest quality ingredients aimed at nourishing your pet's health. We combine the nutrition and taste of fresh, raw food and put it through a gentle air drying process which safely preserves the ingredients, without damaging the natural nutrients. It is simply delicious healthy food that your cat will love!
Key Features/ Benefits:
- Raw, Natural, and Delicious
- Gluten Free, Grain Free, GMO Free, Corn, Soy, & Wheat Free
- Can be fed as a meal, topper or mixer
- For Cats of All Life Stages
- Made in New Zealand
- Net Weight: 100g
Venison | Lamb | Lamb Green Tripe | Lamb Heart | Lamb Liver | Lamb Kidney | Ground Lamb Bone | Kelp | New Zealand Green Mussel | Honey | Rosemary | Coconut Oil | Hoki Oil | Choline Chloride | Taurine | Salt | Zinc Amino Acid Complex | Iron Amino Acid Complex | Copper Amino Acid Complex | Manganese Amino Acid Complex | Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate)
- Crude Protein Min 30%
- Crude Fat Min 38%
- Crude Fibre Max 2%
- Moisture Max 8%
- Taurine Min 0.25%
Calorie Content: 5,717 kcal/kg | 515 kcal/cup
Cup based on a 250ml | 8oz cup - Each cup weighs approx. 90g
- Treat: Feed as a treat to reward your cat or use as a healthy topper.
- Meal: Serve MEOW as is or for a meatier texture rehydrate. To rehydrate, soak for 10 mins before serving.
- Mixer: Replace some of your normal cat food with MEOW, mix, and serve!
- Topper: Crumble MEOW over your pet's meal and serve! 6 MEOW nuggets (approx) per 10kgs body weight, per meal.
Make sure fresh water is available to your cat at all times. Feeding recommendations are a guide only.
If your pet is new to MEOW, transition gradually over 7-10 days. Individual requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment, and activity levels.
Ask your vet if unsure. when rehydrated, refrigerate for up to 3 days. Wash your hands thoroughly after handing any pet food.