MEOW is made using only the highest quality ingredients aimed at nourishing your pet's health. We combine the nutrition and taste of fresh, raw food and put it through a gentle freeze-drying process which protects all the natural enzymes and nutrients, so none of the wholesome goodness is cooked out.
Key Features/ Benefits:
- Raw, Natural, and Delicious
- Gluten Free, Grain Free, GMO Free, Corn, Soy, & Wheat Free
- Can be fed as a meal, topper or mixer
- For Cats of All life stages
- Made in New Zealand
- Comes in 2 Sizes: 50g & 280g
Lamb, Hoki, Lamb Green Tripe, Lamb Heart, Lamb Liver, Beef Kidney, Chia Seeds, Kelp, NZ Green Lipped Mussels, NZ Manuka Honey, Rosemary, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Hoki Liver Oil, Taurine
- Crude Protein (min.): 36.0%
- Crude Fat (min.): 34.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.): 2.0%
- Moisture (max.): 5.0%
- Taurine (max.): 0.25%
- Omges-3 Fatty Acids (min.): 0.6%
Calorie Content: 5795 kcal/kg | 278 kcal/cup
Cup based on a 250ml | 8oz cup - Each cup weighs approx. 48g
- Treat: Feed as a treat to reward your cat or use as a healthy topper.
- Meal: Serve MEOW as is or for a meatier texture rehydrate. To rehydrate, soak for 10 mins before serving.
- Mixer: Replace some of your normal cat food with MEOW, mix, and serve!
- Topper: Crumble MEOW over your pet's meal and serve! 6 MEOW nuggets (approx) per 10kgs body weight, per meal.
Make sure fresh water is available to your cat at all times. Feeding recommendations are a guide only.
If your pet is new to MEOW, transition gradually over 7-10 days. Individual requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment, and activity levels.
Ask your vet if unsure. when rehydrated, refrigerate for up to 3 days.
Wash your hands thoroughly after handing any pet food