MEOW is made using only the highest quality ingredients aimed at nourishing your pet's health. We combine the nutrition and taste of fresh, raw food and put it through a gentle freeze-drying process which protects all the natural enzymes and nutrients, so none of the wholesome goodness is cooked out.
Key Features/ Benefits:
- Raw, Natural, and Delicious
- Highest nutritional value and flavour retained through freeze-drying
- Gluten Free, Grain Free, GMO Free, Corn, Soy, & Wheat Free
- Can be fed as a meal, topper or mixer
- For Cats of All life stages
- Made in New Zealand
- Comes in 2 Sizes: 50g & 280g
Beef, Hoki, Beef Heart, Beef Kidney, Beef Liver, Chia Seeds, Kelp, NZ Green Lipped Mussels, NZ Manuka Honey, Rosemary, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Hoki Liver Oil, Taurine
- Crude Protein (min.): 32.0%
- Crude Fat (min.): 38.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.): 3.0%
- Moisture (max.): 5.0%
- Taurine (max.) 0.25%
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min.): 0.7%
Calorie Content: 5,440 kcal/kg (250 kcal/cup)
- Treat: Feed as a treat to reward your cat or use as a healthy topper.
- Meal: Serve MEOW as is or for a meatier texture rehydrate. To rehydrate, soak for 10 mins before serving.
- Mixer: Replace some of your normal cat food with MEOW, mix, and serve!
- Topper: Crumble MEOW over your pet's meal and serve! 6 MEOW nuggets (approx) per 10kgs body weight, per meal.
Make sure fresh water is available to your cat at all times. Feeding recommendations are a guide only.
If your pet is new to MEOW, transition gradually over 7-10 days. Individual requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment, and activity levels.
Ask your vet if unsure. when rehydrated, refrigerate for up to 3 days. Wash your hands thoroughly after handing any pet food.