Kit Cat Soya Confetti Tofu Cat Litter, 7L
Kit Cat SOYA CLUMP is 100% biodegradable soy-based cat litter with a mild aroma. This unique product is made from the insoluble parts of a soybean which is found in soymilk production. Normally these insoluble parts are mainly disposed in a landfill, but Kit Cat innovates a second purpose for this ‘wasted’ material to be used as cat litter, labelling us as Eco-Friendly.
Key Features/ Benefits:
- High Absorbency - Takes up moisture up to 3 times more compared to traditional clay litters/crystal litter.
- Quick Clumping - Forms scoopable clumps after use. Does not stick to litter box
- Eco-Friendly - Made from natural biodegradable soybean
- Scoop & Flush - Safe to flush in small quantities
- Virtually 99.9% Dust Free - So you will avoid breathing in or cleaning up dust
- Non-Toxic & 100% Safe - No chemical added & safe for kittens, cats or humans
- Odour Control - Effectively removes odour within 5 Minutes
- Soft & Gentle on Paws - Perfect for cats with sensitive paws
- No Tracking - Lesser mess & paw-friendly
- Suitable for Cats of All Life Stages
- Net Weight: 7 Litres
Directions of Use:
- Step 1: Fill your litter pan with a minimum depth of 5cm (2 inches) of Kit Cat Soya Clump.
- Step 2: The portion used by pets, absorbs urine and clumps instantly, trapping odour as well.
- Step 3: Remove the clump and replenish with the same amount.
- Step 4: Flushed down clump into the toilet or used as fertilizer.
- For more than 1 cat, it is advisable to discard used litter more frequently.
- For hygiene purposes, it is best to wash your hands immediately after cleaning/ emptying the tray.