Kit Cat Organic Bamboo Clump Cat Litter absorbs moisture up to 3 times more than traditional clay litters and clumps instantly upon contacting fluids. Bamboo clumps fast absorption rate protects your cat and your cat's litter tray from toxic ammonia and urine odours and is thus highly recommended by our veterinarian.
- 100% Organic Eco-Friendly Bamboo
- Instant Clumping Effect
- High Absorbency
- Superior Odour Control
- Soft & Gentle on Paws
- 100% Safe when accidentally ingested
- Prevent sticking to the base of the litter tray
- 99% Dust Free & Reduce Tracking
- Suitable for short or long-haired cats
- Comes in 2 Sizes: 3 kg & 11 kg
- Step 1: Fill your litter pan with a minimum depth of 5 cm (2 inches) of Bamboo Clump.
- Step 2: The portion used by pets, absorbs urine and clumps instantly, trapping odour as well.
- Step 3: Remove the clump portion and replenish with the same amount.
- Step 4: Flushed down clump portion into the toilet or used as fertilizer.
- Kit Cat BambooClump is completely biodegradable and can be disposed of either in the organic waste bin or may flush single clumps down the water closet.
- Used bamboo Clump could be used as plant fertilizer as well.
- Clumps older than 24 hours should be left to soak prior to flushing.
- Do not overload the water closet with clumps before flushing and do make sure plenty of water is used.