KASIKS Salmon formula proudly uses wild caught, boneless/skinless salmon from sustainable Pacific Ocean fisheries. This product can be fed along side one of our dry options or on its own as a complete and balanced formula.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Single Meat Protein - 97% from Wild-Caught Salmon
- 3% protein from vegetables
- Grain, Gluten & Potato-Free
- Limited Ingredient Formula is ideal for those with food sensitivities
- NO Thickeners; Carrageenan & Guar Gum Free
- Antioxidants From Coconut, Kale & Berries
- Ideal for Dogs of All life stages
- Produced in British Columbia, Canada
- Net Weight: 345g (12.2 oz)
- Available in 4 flavours:
- Chicken Formula
- Turkey Formula
- Wild Coho Salmon Formula
- Fraser Valley Grub Formula
Boneless/skinless Salmon, Water sufficient for processing, Pea Starch, Sodium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Kale, Minerals: (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodine), Vitamins: (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, D-pantothenic Acid, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Blueberries, Raspberries, Cranberries, Coconut
- Crude Protein (min.): 13.0%
- Crude Fat (min.): 3.5%
- Crude Fiber (max.): 0.2%
- Moisture (max.): 78.0%
- Taurine (max.): 0.05%
- Ash (max.): 2.2%
- Calcium (max.): 0.26%
- Phosphorous (min.): 0.22%
- Magnesium (max.): 0.02%
Calorie Content (ME Calculated): 297 kcal/345g can
*Kasiks Wild Coho Salmon Formula is formulated to meet the Nutritional Guidelines Established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages including the growth of large size dogs (70 lbs or more as an adult)
- Adult Dog - Feed about 1 can per 9kg/19.8lbs of body weight per day.
- Puppy - Feed up to twice the amount as adults.
- Gestation & Lactation - Feed up to three times the normal adult amount.