KASIKS Salmon formula proudly uses wild-caught, boneless/skinless salmon from sustainable Pacific Ocean fisheries. This product can be fed alongside one of our dry options or on its own as a complete and balanced formula.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Single Meat Protein - 97% from Wild Caught Salmon
- 3% protein from vegetables
- Grain, Gluten & Potato-Free
- Limited Ingredient Formula is ideal for those with food sensitivities
- NO Thickeners; Carrageenan & Guar Gum Free
- Antioxidants From Coconut, Kale & Berries
- Ideal for Cats of All life stages
- Produced in British Columbia, Canada
- Net Weight: 156g (5.5 oz)
- Available in 4 flavours:
- Chicken Formula
- Turkey Formula
- Wild Coho Salmon Formula
- Fraser Valley Grub Formula
Boneless/skinless Salmon, Water sufficient for processing, Pea Starch, Sodium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Kale, Minerals: (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodine), Vitamins: (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, D-pantothenic Acid, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Blueberries, Raspberries, Cranberries, Coconut
- Crude Protein (min.): 13.0%
- Crude Fat (min.): 3.5%
- Crude Fiber (max.): 0.2%
- Moisture (max.): 78.0%
- Taurine (max.): 0.05%
- Ash (max.): 2.2%
- Calcium (max.): 0.26%
- Phosphorous (min.): 0.22%
- Magnesium (max.): 0.02%
Calorie Content (ME Calculated): 134 kcal/156g can
*Kasiks Wild Coho Salmon Formula is formulated to meet the Nutritional Guidelines Established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages
- Adult Cat - Feed about 1 can per 3.6kg/8lbs of body weight per day.
- Kitten - Feed up to twice the amount as adults.
- Gestation & Lactation - Feed up to three times the normal adult amount.