KASIKS Fraser Valley Grub Formula proudly uses locally raised soldier fly larvae from British Columbia, Canada. The inclusion of insect protein provides our pets with a clean, novel and eco-friendly source of nutrition without added hormones, gums or thickeners.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Meat Protein - 97% from Soldier Fly Larva & Wild Coho Salmon
- 3% protein from vegetables
- Novel, Eco-Friendly, Clean & Healthy Insect Protein
- Grain, Gluten & Potato-Free
- Limited Ingredient Formula is ideal for those with food sensitivities
- NO Thickeners; Carrageenan & Guar Gum Free
- Antioxidants From Coconut, Kale & Berries
- Ideal for Dogs of All life stages
- Produced in British Columbia, Canada
- Net Weight: 345g (12.2 oz)
- Available in 4 flavours:
- Chicken Formula
- Turkey Formula
- Wild Coho Salmon Formula
- Fraser Valley Grub Formula
Boneless/skinless Salmon, Water Sufficient for processing, Pea Starch, Black Soldier Fly Larva, Sodium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Kale, Minerals: (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Iodine), Vitamins: (Niacin, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, D-pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Astaxanthin, Blueberries, Raspberries, Cranberries, Coconut
- Crude Protein (min.): 14.0%
- Crude Fat (min.): 3.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.): 0.1%
- Moisture (max.): 78.0%
- Taurine (max.): 0.05%
- Ash (max.): 2.3%
- Calcium (max.): 0.27%
- Phosphorous (min.): 0.23%
- Magnesium (max.): 0.04%
Calorie Content (ME Calculated): 288 kcal/345g can
*Kasiks Wild Coho Salmon Formula is formulated to meet the Nutritional Guidelines Established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages
- Adult Dog - Feed about 1 can per 9kg (19.8lbs) of body weight per day.
- Puppy - Feed up to twice the amount as adults.
- Gestation & Lactation - Feed up to three times the normal adult amount.