Lamb hearts are a good source of vitamins and minerals like thiamine, vitamins B6 and B12, phosphorus, copper, riboﬂavin, niacin, iron, and selenium.
- 100% Natural, Single-ingredient treats
- Created by Michelin-trained chefs
- Freeze-drying process that retains nutritional content, consistency and ﬂavours
- No Artiﬁcial Preservatives
- For All life stages
- Made in Australia
- Net Weight: 100g
100% Raw Lamb Hearts
- Crude Protein (min.): 39.2%
- Crude Fat (min.): 35.0%
- Energy M/E: 1,960 KJ
For supplementary feeding only.