FirstMate’s Wild Tuna formula uses wild-caught, food grade Albacore Tuna sourced from sustainable fisheries.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Single Meat Protein - 95% from Wild Albacore Tuna
- 5% protein from vegetables
- Grain & Gluten-Free
- Limited Ingredient Formula is ideal for those with food sensitivities
- NO Thickeners; Carrageenan & Guar Gum Free
- Epoxy-Free Cans
- Ideal for Dogs of All life stages
- Produced in British Columbia, Canada
- Net Weight: 345g (12.2 oz)
- Available in 4 flavours:
- Wild Salmon Formula
- Wild Tuna Formula
- Free-Run Chicken Formula
- Free-Run Turkey Formula
Deboned Tuna, Water sufficient for processing, Potato, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Minerals: (Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Iodine), Vitamins: (Niacin, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Hydrochloride, D-Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Kale
- Crude Protein (min.): 10.0%
- Crude Fat (min.): 6.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.): 0.5%
- Moisture (max.): 78.0%
- Taurine (max.): 0.05%
- Ash (max.): 2.9%
- Calcium (max.): 0.27%
- Phosphorous (min.): 0.26%
- Magnesium (max.): 0.03%
- Calcium/ Phosphorus ratio: 1.04:1
Calorie Content (ME Calculated): 328 kcal/345g can
*FirstMate Wild Tuna Formula is formulated to meet the Nutritional Guidelines Established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages
- Adult Dog - Feed about 1 can per 9kg/19.8lbs of body weight per day.
- Puppy - Feed up to twice the amount as adults.
- Gestation & Lactation - Feed up to three times the normal adult amount.