FirstMate’s Cage-Free Turkey & Wild Tuna formula uses cage-free, Canadian turkey along with wild caught, North American, Albacore tuna sourced from sustainable fisheries.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Dual Meat Protein - 95% from Free-run Chicken & Wild Tuna
- 5% protein from vegetables
- Grain & Gluten-Free
- Ideal for cats with food sensitivities
- NO Thickeners; Carrageenan & Guar Gum Free
- Epoxy-Free Cans
- Suitable for Cats of All life stages
- Produced in British Columbia, Canada
- Net Weight: 156g (5.5 oz)
- Available in 3 flavours:
- Cage-Free Chicken & Wild Tuna 50/50 Formula
- Cage-Free Turkey & Wild Tuna 50/50 Formula
- Wild Salmon & Wild Tuna 50/50 Formula
Boneless Turkey, Deboned Tuna, Water sufficient for processing, Potato, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Minerals: (Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Iodine), Vitamins: (Niacin, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, D-Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Kale
- Crude Protein (min.): 10.0%
- Crude Fat (min.): 5.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.): 0.5%
- Moisture (max.): 78.0%
- Taurine (max.): 0.05%
- Ash (max.): 2.0%
- Calcium (max.): 0.3%
- Phosphorous (min.): 0.2%
- Magnesium (max.): 0.02%
- Calcium/ Phosphorus ratio: 1.5:1
Calorie Content (ME Calculated): 146 kcal/156g can
*FirstMate Turkey & Wild Tuna Formula is formulated to meet the Nutritional Guidelines Established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages
- Adult Cat - Feed about 1 can per 3.6kg/8lbs of body weight per day.
- Kitten - Feed up to twice the amount as adults.
- Gestation & Lactation - Feed up to three times the normal adult amount.