FirstMate’s Chicken formula uses whole, cage-free Chicken. This Grain Free, limited ingredient diet is ideal for daily feeding or for those with food sensitivities.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Single Meat Protein - 96% from Free-run Chicken
- 4% protein from vegetables
- Grain & Gluten-Free
- Limited Ingredient Formula is ideal for those with food sensitivities
- NO Thickeners; Carrageenan & Guar Gum Free
- Epoxy-Free Cans
- Ideal for Dogs of All life stages
- Produced in British Columbia, Canada
- Net Weight: 345g (12.2 oz)
- Available in 4 flavours:
- Wild Salmon Formula
- Wild Tuna Formula
- Free-Run Chicken Formula
- Free-Run Turkey Formula
Boneless chicken, Water Sufficient for Processing, Potato, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Minerals: (Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Iodine), Vitamins: (Niacin, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, D-Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Kale
- Crude Protein (min.): 9.0%
- Crude Fat (min.): 5.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.): 0.5%
- Moisture (max.): 78.0%
- Taurine (max.): 0.05%
- Ash (max.): 1.5%
- Calcium (max.): 0.3%
- Phosphorous (min.): 0.3%
- Magnesium (max.): 0.02%
- Calcium/ Phosphorus ratio: 1.3:1
Calorie Content (ME Calculated): 311 kcal/345g can
*FirstMate Chicken Formula is formulated to meet the Nutritional Guidelines Established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages
- Adult Dog - Feed about 1 can per 9kg/19.8lbs of body weight per day.
- Puppy - Feed up to twice the amount as adults.
- Gestation & Lactation - Feed up to three times the normal adult amount.