Give your pooch the protein-packed, all-natural treat he craves with the Turkey & Sweet Potato Jerky dog treats from Farmland Traditions. These wholesome snacks are made with USA-raised turkey and loaded with lean protein for healthier chomping. Use them as an everyday reward, or break them into pieces for a savoury training treat. Your pal will be happy to sit, stay and roll over for a taste! Oven-baked to lock in flavour and nutrients, these delectable bites contain no grains, artificial colours or flavours—making them a treat that you and your pup can agree on.
Key Features/ Benefits:
Turkey jerky is a nutritious and delicious grain-free treat for dogs of all sizes.
Oven-baked to lock in flavour and nutrients.
Low in fat, but high in protein, this low-calorie treat is ideal for an array of diets.
- These are jerky treats with chewy consistency.
- Made in the USA with real, USA-raised turkey in an FDA-approved facility.
- Contains no animal by-products, sugars, fillers or artificial colours or flavours.
- Suitable for Dogs of All Life Stages
- Made in USA
- Net Weight: 6 oz
Turkey, Sweet Potatoes, Vegetable Glycerin, Mixed Tocopherols (preservative), Rosemary Extract.
- Crude Protein (Min): 22.0%
- Crude Fat (Min): 16.0%
- Crude Fiber (Max): 2.5%
- Moisture (Max): 15.0%
Calorie Content: 3,936 kcal/kg (35 kcal/treat)
- Treats are not a substitute for a complete diet with balanced nutrition. New treats, just like new dog food, should be introduced gradually to your dog. We recommend start with 25% of the daily maximum shown in the feeding guidelines for the first 2 days, increasing to 50% in day 3, then 75% in days 4 and 5, with the maximum beginning day 6.
- For smaller dogs, we recommend breaking the jerky into bite-sized pieces. Always monitor your dog when feeding treats.
- Refer to packaging for a breakdown on the guidelines according to weight.