Neutered cats can be more at risk of developing urinary tract infections. They are also more likely to stay closer to home or spend more time in their home resulting in a higher chance of weight gain and hairballs. A specialised diet helps to support all of these additional needs.
Containing all of the essential nutrients and vitamins that neutered cats require, this highly palatable diet has been designed specifically to support their adapted needs and ensure they stay happy and healthy.
- High in Protein: Tasty and highly digestible meat protein helps maintain lean muscle mass
- Dental Health: STAY-C 50 formula keeps teeth and gums healthy⠀
- Weight Management: L-Carnitine helps reduce fat and maintain a healthy weight
- Hairball Control: Fibres prevent and reduce hairballs.
- Urinary Tract Health: Formulated to support a healthy urinary system.
- Suitable for Neutered Cats of All life stages
- Net Weight: 1.5 kg
Poultry 56% (poultry meal 41% (min 26% chicken), hydrolysed poultry
powder 5%, turkey meal 4%, poultry fat 3%, chicken digest 2.5%), Rice, Wheat, Cellulose (4%), Brewer’s Yeast (2.5%), Fish Meal, Dried Egg, Dried Cranberry (0.5%), Minerals, Fructooligosaccharides (0.3%), Extract of Yucca Schidigera (0.05%), STAY-C® 50 (700mg/kg) (Vitamin C)
- Crude Protein (min.): 37.9%
- Crude Fat (min.): 10.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.): 3.5%
- Ash (max.): 0.9%
- Calcium: 1.4%
- Phosphorus: 1.2%
Stated on Packaging