Noochies is an all-natural, organic, human-grade dog cookie made with peanut butter, banana, ancient grains, coconut oil, flaxseed, applesauce and - our star ingredient - nutritional yeast, also known as “nooch”.
We love nutritional yeast because it’s loaded with health benefits. It is well-loved for its rich, cheesy, umami taste and its high content of B vitamins and sustainable, complete protein.
Pair that with the taste and nutrition of peanut butter, banana, ancient grains, coconut oil, flaxseed and applesauce and this is a cookie that your pup is sure to love.
Human-grade means owners can also eat Noochies!
Key Benefits/ Features:
- Nutritional yeast is a complete, sustainable, protein containing 10 essential amino acids for your dog.
- Loaded with beneficial B vitamins and minerals. B1 plays a critical role in maintaining a healthy metabolism. B2 supports immunity. And B9 helps with brain development.
- Peanut butter and coconut oil are good sources of healthy fats, which have been shown to increase "good" cholesterol and decrease "bad" cholesterol.
- Ancient grains such as barley are rich in fiber. So are flaxseed, bananas and apples. Fiber plays an important role in supporting healthy digestion, from resolving constipation and diarrhea to providing relief from gastrointestinal issues.
- Flaxseeds are also loaded with omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, otherwise known as healthy fats, which can give your dog a shiny, healthy coat.
- Mixed tocopherols (also known as vitamin E) and rosemary extract are natural antioxidants
- Suitable for Dogs of All life stages
- Made in USA
- Net Weight: 227g (8 oz)
Organic Whole Barley Flour, Organic Peanut Butter (organic peanut flour, organic peanuts), Organic Apples, Organic Bananas, Organic Coconut Oil, Dried Yeast, Yeast Extract, Organic Ground Flaxseed, Mixed Tocopherols
- Crude Protein (Min): 10.0%
- Crude Fat (Min): 4.0%
- Crude Fiber (Max): 2.0%
- Moisture (Max): 9.0%
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1): 3.4mg/kg (min.)
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2): 6.7mg/kg (min.)
- Folic Acid (Vitamin B9): 0.6mg/kg (min.)
Calorie Content: 3,404 kcal/kg (5.4 kcal/cookie)
Feed 1-2 cookies per day per 15lbs of body weight.