100% Natural Himalayan Yak Chew comes from the ancient recipe of the people of Himalayas in Nepal. In the surrounding Mt. Everest at more than 15,000 feet, these dog treats are made using traditional methods with yak and/or cow milk, and all-natural products with no preservatives, binding agents.
- 100% Grain Free & Gluten Free Dog Chew
- No Artificial Ingredients
- Ultra Durable & Long Lasting
- High in Protein & Minerals, Rich in Calcium
- Great alternative to Rawhide, Antlers and Bones.
- Low/No Odour and doesn’t stain. An easy way to remove tartar and keep dogs teeth clean
- Ideal for teething dogs
- Made in New Zealand
- Available in 5 sizes:
- Petite (120g)
- Mini (120g)
- Small (4 Pcs)
- Medium (2 Pcs)
- Large (1 Pc)
Dehydrated Yak & Cow Milk , Sea Salt, Lime Juice
- Crude Protein (min.): 52.9%
- Crude Fat (min.): 8.5%
- Crude Fiber (max.): 0.0%
- Moisture (max.): 10.2%
- Ash (max.): 6.0%
Feed responsibly in moderation. Do note that as tasty as these treats are, do not feed them in replacement of a meal!
What to do with the small end pieces:
- After your dog enjoys the chew, take the smaller piece(s) away.
- Put the piece(s) in the microwave on high for about 45 seconds and let cool for about 2 minutes
- Once the cheese has puffed up and cooled, give it to your dog.