Just like homemade, our stews are kettle cooked in small batches using 100% human-grade ingredients and USDA inspected muscle meat and organic vegetables.
Key Features/ Benefits:
- Real whole muscle meat and organic fresh-cut vegetables
- All our diets are 100% human-grade
- Pet safe: Free from garlic and onions
- Meat #1 ingredient and bone broth #2
- Pea-free and lentil-free
- No carrageenan, gum additives or natural flavors
- BPA-free carton
- Grain-free + gluten-free
- For Dogs of All life stages
- Made in USA
- Net Weight: 311g (11 oz)
Beef, beef bone broth, lamb, tapioca starch, elk, tricalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, potato starch, salt, potassium chloride, choline chloride, dried kelp, organic kale, minerals (zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, magnesium proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, selenium yeast), vitamins (vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid).
- Crude Protein (min.): 10.0%
- Crude Fat (min.): 3.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.): 1.5%
- Moisture (max.): 82.0%
Calorie Content: 784 kcal/kg (243 kcal/pack)
- When fed as a complete meal for adult dogs, use 1 carton daily for every 12 lbs. of body weight. If fed with Kibble, reduce Kibble by ⅔ cup for every 1 carton of Stella’s Stew.
- Adjust amounts to meet your dog’s individual needs. Always provide access to fresh water. Refrigerate up to 10 days once opened.